Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How do you moisturize your lips?

This cold fall/winter weather gets my lips chapped, what do you use to keep your lips soft and supple during this time of year?  One thing that can help is to exfoliate your lips by either using a damp washcloth or toothbrush to lightly remove the dead layer of skin.  What are your FAVES??  These are all way under $5.00 and do an amazing job!!  Here are some of my favorites in order of importance:

Put this on before bed and you'll wake up with new lips!!  This one has a little burn but I like it, feels like it's working!!

Great any time of day or night or right before applying lipstick!!  Love the minty feeling!!


I got this free with a purchase at target, love the minty scent great stuff!!


Smooth and comfortable and very moisturizing!!



This works, but I'm not a fan of the flavor and the cherry is nasty to me!!

3 comments:

  1. I've had a real problem with this in the past. I've found that Aquaphor works best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the blistex blue pot as a go to! But if that's not handy or I want a little tint to cover over the uneven color I get in the winter; I love Milani HD color lipsticks in 'classy nude', its a light color and it has minty balm feeling. My lips look and feel good when I put that on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diane, I have to try Aquaphor!! Thanks for reading!!

    @T, I have used lip medic since high school, I wish they'd make it in a stick I hate getting it under my nails!! I have to try that Milani HD...you holding out on me ;)!!

    ReplyDelete